Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Travel Trailer Rental Texas Texas Rental Laws - Only Answer If You KNOW. Please!?

Texas Rental Laws - Only answer if you KNOW. Please!? - travel trailer rental texas

I currently caravan with a woman here in Big Lake, Texas. It is for a pest and a homeowner aweful famous. Here is my most important position, then a few questions, if you know the answers, write as you usually do not thank, you!

1) I pay my own utilities (all)
2) I am responsible for my own lawn care, although each batch (and other travel-trailers, not mobile homes) are harvested by owner
3) It is always and that bothers me.
4) during the rental period, so that the unspecified date.

Questions:

Are you legally obligated to pay all my services? I pay gas, sewerage, refuse collection, electricity and water.

Is it permissible to give to the law, my property on a monthly basis for an "inspection" of the premesis? Not on the lease so I can say

How can I please stop doing something that is not permitted without typing in just one month after the end of my lease?

HELP PLEASE! I'm exhausted, and

No comments:

Post a Comment