Friday, February 5, 2010

Pasta Cutter Why Buy A KitchenAid Pasta ROLLER / CUTTER? Pasta Maker? The Difference?

Why buy a KitchenAid pasta ROLLER / CUTTER? Pasta Maker? The Difference? - pasta cutter

I have a KitchenAid food chopper appropriate. I want the pasta maker plates, which bind to. What is the difference between the manufacturer of pulp and paper roller / cutter? Besides the roller / cutter is much more expensive. If you have, please share your thoughts and experiences. Videos KA website does not work and do not account for these elements. --- Am I the manufacturers and roll or what?

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, you must participate in the forum ka! There are sooo many cooks and bakers, who are happy to answer questions. It is a very happy there.
    http://forum.kitchenaid.com/forums/activ ...

    I'm sticking extrusion plates that go with the food mill. If you want to make macaroni, is what you get. They make very good pasta. I am not one of the roles, not noodles not much, and I can always hand in reducing the amount of noodles in my family. But I can not hand in the form of pasta. LOL

    KA participate in the forum will be surprised to see how wonderful it is all the information is already there. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. helllo, we are the roles of thin dough, roll cutting cuts the dough into the desired shape, spaghetti, noodles, etc.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you do a lot of money, I recommend you to roll. But when it comes, that often do, then the role is not worth your time.

    The roller only save you time and energy.

    ReplyDelete